Kay's Crafty Class - Saturday 28th April 2018
This class was originally to be held in March but had to be cancelled (twice!!) due to the snow!! Hopefully 3rd time lucky!!!!
We will be concentrating on how to build a scene using non traditional colours and a limited colour palette of lilac, purple and pinks to create a pretty but atmospheric picture on 8x8 greyboard. I'll be sharing a few tricks along the way about all the 'little touches' that I add that make a world of difference to the finished result ;).
You will need to bring with you for your own use the following:
- a brown heat resistant crafting mat or scrap paper
- a selection of paintbrushes (I do have some spares if you don't possess any)
- apron (optional)
The following items will be available in a limited number so if you have any of the items below please bring them along for your own use:
- black and white wax based colouring pencils
- stencil brushes (I can provide a sponge wedge instead)
- Glue gel (silicone)
- fine black liner pen
- white gel pen
- Crystal or Stardust Stickles/glitter glue (optional for those who want to add glitter - I will not be able to provide this)
This class will be held in the Allison Room from 10.30am-4pm.
Please bring your own lunch with you. Tea and coffee making facilities are available.
NB: Please make sure you have read the Class Information (on the previous page) before booking.